Updated: Jan 13
1. Where can I find the best holiday packages for Maldives?
Bafna Holidays offers the best Maldives Holiday Packages, Maldives Honeymoon Packages, Maldives Tour Packages. Bafna Holidays offers Maldives Packages which are specially curated for your budget and after understanding your requirements. We offer best prices for all the resorts and hotels in Maldives guranteed. We provided the best experience and best quality service. #maldiveshoneymoon #bafnaholidays #tajmaldives #maldivesholidaypackages #mumbaitomale #punetomale #besttravelagentsinpune #bestholidaypackages #besthotelsinmaldives
2. What are the best adventurous things to do in Maldives?
1. Snorkeling: Snorkeling is one of the best adventurous activities to enjoy in Maldives. The beautiful sea and the diverse underwater creatures that can be explored during the snorkeling activity is the major reasons tourists prefer this activity. 2. Fun Tubing: You can enjoy gliding on the waters in an inflatable tube which is towed to a high-speed boat. You can experience the thrill while you get pulled by the boat in Maldives. 3. Parasailing: One more adventurous water sport that you can enjoy at the Maldives is Parasailing. In this thrilling activity, you are towed to a motorboat while wearing a parachute; allowing you to feel the fresh sea wind while racing in the air, an experience worth enjoying. 4. Water Skiing: The water skiing activity is one of the easiest and enjoyable activities that you can enjoy in Maldives. You can experience it by being pulled by a boat or through cable ski that is installed in the ocean water. 5. Kitesurfing: In the Kitesurfing activity, you are required to maintain their balance on a longboard while holding a triangular sail. 6. Fishing: Fishing in the Maldives is a great water sport due to its rich marine life. At the Maldives, you can enjoy both morning and night fishing which will add thrill to your tour.
3. What are the best things to do in the Maldives for couples?
The best things to do in the Maldives for couples are as per below- 1. Snorkeling and Diving: Enjoy the underwater sports such as snorkeling and diving which will not only add thrill to your romantic tour but also give you Goosebumps. 2. Romantic Massage: Taking a romantic massage in the luxurious hotels with your loved ones will help you shed all your tiredness and make you feel relaxed. 3. Exploring the Islands: Maldives has multiple islands that are perfect for a couple to visit due to the beautiful white sandy beaches, clear water and amazing view. Some of the islands that you must visit are Male Island, Hulhumalé Island, Fihalhohi Island, Biyadhoo Island and many more. 4. Underwater Dining: The world's first all-glass undersea restaurant, Ithaa allows you to enjoy a romantic dining experience under the sea. If you are lucky, you can spot sea animals like stingrays, sharks or turtles while you are enjoying the meal. 5. Romance in Private Boat: You can enjoy a romantic time with your loved one on a private boat while sailing on the Indian Ocean.
4. Which are the best water sports in Maldives?
1. Jet Skiing: Being one of the most favored water sports in Maldives, the activity offers a thrilling experience while riding the Jet Ski at fast speeds. 2. Scuba Diving: Scuba diving is an enjoyable sport where you can explore the underwater world of Maldives. The diverse underwater creatures and plants along with the beautiful sea make the activity a thing and memorable one. 3. Banana Boat Rides: This enthusiastic sport allows you to ride on a banana shaped boat over the sparkling blue water of the ocean. 4. Snorkeling: Whether you are a swimmer or not, the snorkeling activity allows you to discover the hidden secrets of the underwater world. It is one of the best water sports in Maldives which can complete your thirst for thrill.
5. Which are the best things to do in Maldives for free?
The best things to do in Maldives for free are: 1. Visit Grand Friday Mosque: This is a big and beautiful mosque which is the main Islamic center for Male city. 2. Explore Artificial Beach: It is a man-made beach and is one of the main commercial centers of the country. A perfect spot for a swim and a long sunset walk. 3. Visit Sultan Park: A quiet park that features a lot of benches and shades to relax.
6. What are the best things to do in Maldives at night?
1. Party under the sea: Enjoy the beautiful ambience of the Subsix and experience dining 6-metre below water amidst the majestic sea and admire the underwater creatures. This is a must visit place in Maldives to have the most off beat experience 2. Enjoy live music and Jazz nights: When it comes to nightlife Maldives won’t disappoint you with its amazing clubs and bars. Kurumba is one such place that has different themes all 7 days of the week so that you dance the night away. 3. Watch a movie at Jungle Cinema: Sit in the beautiful outdoors amidst lush greens and watch a movie at Jungle cinema in Gili Lankanfushi. Refining your open theatre experience, this is a really amazing activity to try 4. Experience the glowing beach at Vaadhoo Island: Some beaches in Maldives offer a breathtaking sight to the visitors as they glow after the sun goes down. This happens due to the bioluminescence and is a mesmerizing sight. 5. Night fishing and stargazing: Enjoy an amazing session of night fishing in Maldives which is a thrilling activity in itself as the sea at night will leave you breathless. Enjoy a great barbeque of the fresh catch while gazing at the amazing starlit sky.
7. What are the fun things to do in Maldives?
1. Visit the Glowing Beach: The most fun and unique experience in Maldives is visiting the glowing beach at Vaadhoo Island. The blue waters of the beach glow at night due to bioluminescence which is a sight to behold. 2. Helicopter rides: Have fun and experience a rush of adrenaline while exploring the beautiful Maldives from a helicopter. Witness the cluster of islands, white sand beaches, turquoise waters and corals. This is the best way to observe the beauty of Maldives. 3. Go Scuba Diving: One of the most popular activities to go in Maldives, scuba diving here lets you explore the best of marine life and beautiful corals. No matter if you are a first timer, there are good diving and guides to help you out with everything. 4. Snorkeling: If scuba is too much for you, indulge in a fun session of snorkeling which is done on the surface of water and is less daunting. By snorkeling you can explore the beautiful underwater life like reef sharks, colorful fishes and sea turtles.
8. What is the best time to visit in Maldives?
December to April is considered as the best time to visit Maldives as it experiences a dry season during these months. During your visit to Maldives at this time, you can enjoy the bright sun, calm waters and clear sky making it favorable for your trip. Moreover, such an atmosphere makes it suitable for various activities like snorkeling, scuba diving and other activities.
9. How many days are enough for Maldives?
A minimum of 4 days are enough to enjoy a trip to Maldives. During the short trip to the Maldives, you can enjoy your stay at the resorts and the long beautiful beaches. You can also enjoy selective water activities as per your planned itinerary. To save more travel time, you are requested to avoid multiple hotel stays as travelling between hotels is not only expensive but also tedious.
10. Is Maldives safe?